Shipping & Return Policy
We Do Not Accept Returns On:
- Custom products. This includes custom sizes, custom logo mats, and custom shaped products.
- Products that have been used.
- Products that have been incorrectly shipped back to us. Please do not put packing tape directly on any product you are returning as this could void your return. Packing tape should be used on the outside of the box and if you want to wrap the item please use plastic bags or saran wrap first then use tape to properly package the item.
Returns Due To Damages / Missing Items
- If the shipment parcel(s) show signs of shipping damage please have the parcel carrier make notes of any damage at the time of delivery. The carrier can mark the delivery as damaged.
- Please take photos of any damaged packaging, products, or incomplete orders / missing items as photos may be needed to file a claim with the carrier or get a replacement from our production plant.
- Do not ever throw packaging or mats away until there is a verdict with the carrier and Mat Makers.
- For Freight (large truck) shipments please inspect all packages, rolls, and pallets (skids). If items are damaged do not allow the driver to leave without marking it as damaged. Freight carrier companies use pallet jacks to get items on and off the trucks and if mishandled these pallet jacks can damage products.
- If the delivery is dropped off or you have accepted the delivery please open the packaging and check the item(s) for any visual delivery damage or defects.
- If you ordered multiples of one items please open up all packages and unroll all mats before deeming the order lost or missing items. Sometimes we roll two or three mats together to be more economical.
Just Unsatisfied / Not what I was expecting
- Please contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- Returns can be initiated through our help section or by filling out our Return Authorization Form.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. The buyer is also responsible for shipping the items back to our production facility. We do not offer free labels or free returns. If more than 10 days have passed since the merchandise has been received it is up to the Mat Makers to decide whether to authorize the return.
- Orders rejected can also incur a shipping
- If the order was shipped from free freight the original freight costs charged to Mat Makers.com will be deducted from the refund if customer is not satisfied or changed their mind.
- Please note that colors can appear different on a computer screen vs in hand, if you are unsatisfied with the color the seller is not responsible. Requests for color samples are available prior to purchase.
- Custom products cannot be returned due to their unique nature.
- Items must be returned in new unused condition.
- If the items are used, or opened we reserve the right to reject the returned product(s).
- Any markings on the packaging put there by the consumer will constitute a rejected return.
- Original shipping charges are non refundable and will be deducted from the available credit.
- Any refunded amount will be issued to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Shipping the item(s) back without an Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number issued from Mat Makers may delay your refund.
- Shipping cost and responsibility of the product back to Mat Makers shall be that of the customers if the order was placed in customer error.